Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tuesday

It's Tuesday and it was pouring again so Lily and I had to drive to school in the golf cart in the rain. Again, it wasn't very fun, but it is a pretty short ride from their house to school! Today was a normal day at school and I know I say that about everyday but it really was. In Spanish we took a vocab quiz. In Geometry we worked on geometric means. In Study Hall I did my school work. In physics they went over a test while I did my school work because I won't be taking the test. In English we didn't really do anything. The class was working on their essays and since I didn't read the book on what they were writing about, the teacher let me listen to music on my ipod. Lunch was not very good today but it was a girls birthday so everyone at our table got to have cake! In Human Geography we talked about cows and we went through the text book about more agriculture and tomorrow the class is dividing into two teams and we all have to quiz each other about things in our agriculture chapter. In art I finished my project, so I just worked on my homework sketch. That's a normal day to me! Also, after school before I went home, Ms. Girgan took me to the school shop and let me pick out a shirt for me to take home. All the Network Exchange students get to pick out a free shirt.

When Lily and I got home we were both craving a dessert so we decided to make chocolate cupcakes. They were delicious and I'm really going to miss hanging out with her and everyone at school. I can't believe I only have two more days left of school! These two weeks went by so quickly and I wish I could stay a little bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment