Saturday, February 2, 2013

Busy Saturday

Today we all woke up at 8:30 and got ready and dressed to go to the boys wrestling championship. The championship was in Columbia, SC which is where the Mandell's used to live. The meet was quite exciting but also a little scary to see the boys fighting and I got to meet a lot of boys that go to Pinewood during the meet. It was really great to hang out with lots of people from the school and The boys ended up doing really well. Three boys from Pinewood were declared state champs! After the meet we went to a surprise birthday party for one of the Mandell's family friends. Dana and I didn't know who she was but it was really fun to see the lady be so surprised by all her friends. Lily, Dana and I went shopping around a little village with lots of great outlets. We had some great frozen yogurt and then we went off to Lily's older brother, Adams house. We visited him and his roommate for a little and then went out to dinner with the whole Mandell family, Adam's roommate, Dana and I. It was a lot of fun and a great way to end the day! Tomorrow is the Superbowl and I think the Mandells have invited some people over to watch the game. Tomorrow is also the first day that I get to actually sleep in late and then Lily and I might head over to the YMCA to work out in the weight room. I'm having a great time in South Carolina and I am so glad I had the opportunity to come here!

No comments:

Post a Comment